On August 5th eleven members of the Cutthroat Chapter worked with the Coalition for the Upper South Platte on Horse Creek, near Deckers. The Horse Creek drainage was devastated by the Hayman fire of 2002 and continues to dump tons of sediment in the South Platte River each year. On this day we set out to clean up an illegal campsite and build a buck and rail fence to discourage future illegal camping and keep the trash out of the stream. We were able to clean up the trash, reseed the area and erect the fence in just a few hours. The CUSP crew was prepared, and had all the required tools, materials and experience to pull this off. Thanks to all who came out and worked!
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 19, 7PM (DOORS OPEN AT 6:30) SOUTH METRO DENVER REALTOR ASSOC. BUILDING (BROADWAY & MINERAL) 7899 S LINCOLN CT, LITTLETON, CO 80122 Program: HOLIDAY PARTY INCLUDING WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT EXCHANGE For our December chapter meeting, please join us for an evening of raffles, white elephant gift exchanges and delicious food. DINNER – Thanks […]
- CUTTHROAT CHAPTER TROUT UNLIMITED – DECEMBER CHAPTER MEETING IS OUR HOLIDAY PARTY
- CUTTHROAT CHAPTER TROUT UNLIMITED – NOVEMBER CHAPTER MEETING
- Hayman Fire Rehabilitation, Horse Creek CONSERVATION PROJECT RECAP
- CLEAR CREEK CLEAN-UP – PROJECT RECAP
- CCTU/CPW Electroshocking Survey on Lower Bear Creek – Post Event Summary