Attached is the letter of appreciation from Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing thanking us for the $1,000 grant contribution we made to them. This was funded by a grant to us from the Wells Fargo Community Assistance Foundation in October last year.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 19, 7PM (DOORS OPEN AT 6:30) SOUTH METRO DENVER REALTOR ASSOC. BUILDING (BROADWAY & MINERAL) 7899 S LINCOLN CT, LITTLETON, CO 80122 Program: HOLIDAY PARTY INCLUDING WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT EXCHANGE For our December chapter meeting, please join us for an evening of raffles, white elephant gift exchanges and delicious food. DINNER – Thanks […]
- CUTTHROAT CHAPTER TROUT UNLIMITED – DECEMBER CHAPTER MEETING IS OUR HOLIDAY PARTY
- CUTTHROAT CHAPTER TROUT UNLIMITED – NOVEMBER CHAPTER MEETING
- Hayman Fire Rehabilitation, Horse Creek CONSERVATION PROJECT RECAP
- CLEAR CREEK CLEAN-UP – PROJECT RECAP
- CCTU/CPW Electroshocking Survey on Lower Bear Creek – Post Event Summary