CCTU would like to thank Cutthroat Leaders of Boise Idaho for their generous donations of fly leaders to our monthly membership meeting raffle. Please take the opportunity to visit their web site at www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com, or contact owner Mike Morin at email@example.com or 208.559.4788.
TUESDAY, MARCH 20, 7PM (DOORS OPEN AT 6:30) CRESTHILL MIDDLE SCHOOL –9195 CRESTHILL LANE, HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO 80130 Program – Tim Wade, North Fork Anglers, Cody Wyoming, “The Other Side of Yellowstone” Tim Wade, owner and guide for North Fork Anglers, has been guiding, instructing and assisting fly fishers in the Yellowstone and Cody, Wyoming region for almost […]
BEAR CREEK LAKE & GREENBELT, SATURDAY, APRIL 28, 2018 @ 8:30AM – 4PM Conservation Project Summary: Join the Cutthroat Chapter Saturday April 28, 2017 on urban Bear Creek to celebrate Earth Day in cooperation with the City of Lakewood. After a lite provided breakfast we will help restore a nearby riparian area by planting willows, cottonwoods, […]
- NEW MEETING LOCATION! Starting January 16th
- The International Sportsmen’s Expo (ISE) – Thursday, Jan 11 – Sunday, Jan 14
- CUTTHROAT CHAPTER TROUT UNLIMITED – DECEMBER CHAPTER MEETING IS OUR HOLIDAY PARTY
- CUTTHROAT CHAPTER TROUT UNLIMITED – NOVEMBER CHAPTER MEETING
- Hayman Fire Rehabilitation, Horse Creek CONSERVATION PROJECT RECAP