Join Littleton Trout Unlimited
The Cutthroat Chapter does not exist without you.
There are few memberships that provide so much for its members. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of something special.
There are several ways to become a member.
- Visit us online
- Visit us at our next Chapter meeting
- Give us a call
Go to TU.org/intro. Click on Special $17.50 Introductory Rate and fill out the form. Be sure to enter 007 as the chapter code. Please visit us at our meetings to become a member of the Colorado Trout Unlimited Cutthroat Chapter
There is no longer a rebate back to CCTU for renewing through the chapter, so do it online and save the postage.
Go to TU.org/site (you may have to login). Click on Renew Membership, have your membership number, credit card number, and follow the instructions.
Click on the link above to learn the location and times of our next meeting. Our Home page will tell you who our next speaker will be.
Give Allen a call
Allen Adinoff is our Membership Director. He knows the most up-to-date opportunities to become a member of this important and dynamic non-profit. You can call him (720) 858-7532 or send him an email at ad.adinoff at coloradoallergy dot com.
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- 2013 CCTU Conservation Project Listing
- CANCELLED! Springer Fire Burn Area Reseeding Conservation Project May 11, 2013 CANCELLED!
- Cutthroat Chapter Newsletters
- May Fly Raffle
- April Meeting: Tim Patterson Owner of RIGS Adventure
- April 27th is an Important Conservation Project
- April Fly Raffle
- Temperature Profile Project March 21, 2013 by Allen Adinoff and Jim Rasmussen
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments