CCTU Annual Conservation Auction
Posted in Past Events by Cam Chandler Comments Off
CCTU’s 2012 Conservation Auction will be held on November 13, 2012 at the historic Highlands Ranch Mansion. The fun begins at 6 pm and should wind down around 9 pm. In addition to our silent and live Auction, we’ll have door prizes, catered food, a cash bar and a surprise or two. Advance tickets are $15; tickets at the door are $20. More information to follow. We hope to see you (and a friend or two) at this year’s Conservation Auction to support the mission of Trout Unlimted.
If you have any questions, please contact this year’s Auction Chairman, Cam Chandler (303.956.5140).
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- Dream Stream Seeding Effort Success
- Springer Gulch, 11-Mile Canyon Erosion Control Project with CUSP, June 15, 2013
- CANCELLED! Springer Fire Burn Area Conservation Project May 11, 2013
- May Fly Raffle
- Big Horn Trip
- 2013 CCTU -- UPDATED -- Conservation Project Listing
- Cutthroat Chapter Newsletters
- April Meeting: Tim Patterson Owner of RIGS Adventure
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments