2012 Annual Conservation Auction
The Cutthroat Chapter of Trout Unlimited (CCTU) is holding its annual Conservation Auction on November 13, 2012 (6-9 pm). This year’s Auction will be held at the historic Highlands Ranch Mansion in—you guessed it—Highlands Ranch (9900 S. Ranch Road, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130).
The HR Mansion has some interesting and colorful history and architecture. After you’ve walked through the Mansion, settle in for some good food, drink and conversation with your friends!
As is CCTU’s custom, the evening will include a Silent and Live Auction. Auction items include fly fishing equipment, guided fishing trips, sports memorabilia and outdoor themed art work. Special Auction offerings this year include:
Bamboo Rod: Renowned rod makers Sweetgrass Rods (Twin Bridges, MT) have generously donated a 7’9” hex 4 wt bamboo rod (2 piece w/ extra tip). All Sweetgrass Rods are hollow built using a special “fluting” process that lightens the rod and gives it the “sweet” action as the name implies. This Sweetgrass series of rod has a retail value of $2000 and would take approximately 1 year to order. CCTU’s Auction represents a unique opportunity to acquire a Sweetgrass classic. Get more details here.
Trophy Brook/Lake Trout Fishing (Labrador, Canada). Three Rivers Lodge is offering a special fly fishing trip for 2 anglers to chase trophy brook trout and lake trout in Labrador during mid-August to September 1, 2013. The trip includes 7 days of fishing and includes lodging, food and guides. Make some memories and come buy this trip at the Auction!
Broncos Memorabilia. This year’s Auction includes a fully framed Broncos jersey signed by #7, John Elway, along with a Broncos helmet signed by Denver’s newest favorite son, Peyton Manning.
The Auction will also feature valuable door prizes including: a brand new 4 wt rod (donated by Clear Creek Outdoors) plus a new Ross reel and Rio 4WF line (total retail value in excess of $400; a Simms Dry Hip/Chest pack (retail value $110); and a surprise or two.
Please come to the Auction and show your support for CCTU’s ongoing conservation, youth education, scholarship and community education programs!
Advance tickets are $15. Tickets sold at the door are $20. For advance tickets please contact Gary Wiehrauch, 303.349.5461 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Cam Chandler, 303.956.5140 (email@example.com).
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- Dream Stream Seeding Effort Success
- Springer Gulch, 11-Mile Canyon Erosion Control Project with CUSP, June 15, 2013
- CANCELLED! Springer Fire Burn Area Conservation Project May 11, 2013
- May Fly Raffle
- Big Horn Trip
- 2013 CCTU -- UPDATED -- Conservation Project Listing
- Cutthroat Chapter Newsletters
- April Meeting: Tim Patterson Owner of RIGS Adventure
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments