South Platte Clean up 2012
Join the Cutthroat Chapter of Trout Unlimited and the Coalition for the Upper South Platte on Saturday, July 14th to pick up trash, and anything else that does not belong along a river, in the Deckers area of the South Platte.
We have been performing this cleanup for many years. Lunch will be provided. Please let Jim know if you are going to attend so that we determine how many lunches to provide.
We will start about 9 AM behind Flies and Lies in Deckers, work till noon and finish with lunch. If you want to car pool meet me at the RTD parking lot West of University Blvd., South of C-470 and accessed from Dad Clark Drive. We will be departing the parking lot at 7:30 AM. We will also be taking along our big bug net to see what is living in the river this year.
Contact Jim Rasmussen via phone (303) 773-2772 or e-mail email@example.com to sign up.
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- First Conservation Project for 2014: FRIDAY MAY 9TH. AT 11 MILE CANYON
- CONTACT US
- Still Time for the Big Horn Trip May 12-17
- Cutthroat Chapter Newsletters
- March Monthly Meeting a Fly Tying Clinic
- April 15th Meeting with Duane Redford on the South Platte
- Thank You
- February Meeting: Landon Mayer on Inside Tips Outside of the Guides Box
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments