May Meeting: Ned Parker of Breckenridge Outfitters
“World Class Fishing in the Colorado High Country” - a presentation from Ned Parker, owner of Breckenridge Outfitters.
May 15th, 7pm at South Metro Denver Realtors Association.
In Colorado we are blessed to have remarkable fishing available right in our proverbial backyard. Just in time for summer, Ned Parker will take you on a tour of the outstanding fishing that is available within 45 minutes of Breckenridge – including the South Platte above Spinney Mountain Reservoir, the Middle Fork and South Forks of the South Platte, the Blue River from Breckenridge to Lake Dillon and from Silverthorne to Green Mountain Reservoir, and several high alpine lakes and streams.
Whether you are looking for ideas for a high-country weekend, or for waters that are close enough for a great day trip into the mountains, you’ll hear about some great angling destinations that you’ll want to include in your summer plans.
Ned Parker has been the owner of Breckenridge Outfitters for the past five years, has guided out of Summit County for ten years, and has fished the area for twenty years. He looks forward to sharing some of what he has learned during those years on his home waters with you!
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- Annual Holiday Party
- 2013 Annual Conservation Auction
- Items Available at the CCTU Annual Auction November 12th
- October Meeting Dave Lovell of Freestone Outfitters
- CHANGE: No Mine Rehab, Back to Happy Meadows on October 12th
- Clear Creek Clean Up Project, September 7, 2013
- Clear Creek Cleanup Project a Resounding Success
- September Fly Raffle
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments