February Fly Raffle
Posted in Raffle Flies Intro by jshin Comments Off
This month’s shop sponsor is Charlie’s Fly Box. Charlie Craven has donated six Deep Blue Poison Tungs and six Two Bit Hookers both in size 20. They are killer flies for this time of the year. In addition to the flies, a $20 gift card will be given away to one lucky angler. Visit Charlie’s website http://www.charliesflyboxinc.com for step by step instructions on tying over 170 flies. CFB has the best selection of fly tying materials in the area.
Our Guest Tyer is Rick Takahashi. Rick and Jerry Hubka are the authors of Modern Midges. Modern Midges features over 900 pictures and recipes for the tiny flies we call midges. He is currently working on a new book on terrestrials. It should be just as extensive as Modern Midges.
In addition we will be featuring prizes donated by our chapter members as well as another collection of flies from the Harry Hall donation. Good Luck!!
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- First Conservation Project for 2014: FRIDAY MAY 9TH. AT 11 MILE CANYON
- Still Time for the Big Horn Trip May 12-17
- Cutthroat Chapter Newsletters
- March Monthly Meeting a Fly Tying Clinic
- April 15th Meeting with Duane Redford on the South Platte
- Thank You
- February Meeting: Landon Mayer on Inside Tips Outside of the Guides Box
- February Fly Raffle
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments