Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies
We got flies, more flies than you can imagine. At last count we have 160 DOZEN flies to auction off. That’s right 160 DOZEN!!! and we expect it to grow by the time the auction rolls around. These aren’t just any flies either. These are flies tied by some of the best tiers in the State if not the COUNTRY. The quality of the flies being tied is remarkable. Just check out some of these photos.
I got dibs on the midge box, they look hot Richard!!
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- June Mtg: Ron Belak on Fishing for Wild Cutthroat Trout
- June Fly Raffle
- Springer Gulch, 11-Mile Canyon Erosion Control Project with CUSP, June 15, 2013
- CANCELLED! Springer Fire Burn Area Conservation Project May 11, 2013
- 2013 CCTU -- UPDATED -- Conservation Project Listing
- Another Great Success for Trout In The Classroom
- Help the Yellowstone Cutthroat in Yellowstone Lake from a New Threat
- Trout in the Classroom Makes a Splash in the Blue River
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments