Posted in Need_Help by Nick Hoover Comments Off
If you are interested in helping our chapter make a difference in conserving protecting and restoring coldwater fish species we could use your help. We value your time and effort to help us address the problems affecting our rivers and waterways. Whether you are interested in donating money or volunteering your time we want to help you find a way to get active and help us save our rivers for future generations.
Projects That need Help Today
Trout in the classroom
We are looking for volunteers to help us with our very successful trout in the classroom project. If you are interested send an email to email@example.com/ and we will get back to you.
South Platte River Restoration
We have joined forces with the Denver Chapter of TU and South Suburban Parks and Recreation to enhance aquatic and riparian habitat on the urban S. Platte River. Imagine fishing fro trout right in Denver!!! There is a lot of work that needs to be done before that can happen. Check out the Denver Trout Unlimited site for more details.
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- 2014 Conservation Project Schedule Updated 4/21/2014
- First Conservation Project for 2014: FRIDAY MAY 9TH. AT 11 MILE CANYON
- CONTACT US
- Still Time for the Big Horn Trip May 12-17
- Cutthroat Chapter Newsletters
- March Monthly Meeting a Fly Tying Clinic
- April 15th Meeting with Duane Redford on the South Platte
- Thank You
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments